EasyBee 3 Board
Introduce wireless communication functionality for short distances while keeping the power consumption low using the EasyBee 3 Board. The board features an IEEE 802.15.4-compliant radio transceiver module MRF24J40MA that operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency band. It also comes with an integrated PCB antenna, crystal, internal voltage regulator, and matching circuitry. EasyBee3 Board communicates with the host microcontroller through a SPI interface. The DIP switches SW1 and SW2 on the additional board can be used for SPI communication. It is compatible with the Microchip.
- Based on the MRF24J40MA 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4 standard compliant RF transceiver
- Supports ZigBee, MiWi, MiWi P2P and proprietary wireless networking protocols
- Data Rate: 250 kbps (IEEE 802.15.4); 625 kbps (Turbo mode)
- Simple, 4-Wire Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI)
- Range: Up to 400 feet
- Low-Current Consumption
- On-board voltage translators
- Extended battery life
- Temperature Range: -40
- Easy connection with peripheral modules using IDC10 cables with connectors
- Uses both 3.3V and 5V power supply
- Supported by all MikroElektronika compilers
IC/Module: MRF24J40MA 2.4 GHz IEEE Std. 802.15.4 RF Transceiver Module
Compliant with IEEE Standard 802.15.4 specifications, the surface mount MRF24J40MA RF transceiver module features an integrated crystal, internal voltage regulator, matching circuitry and PCB antenna. It interfaces with many popular Microchip PIC microcontroller using a 4-wire serial SPI interface. The printed circuit board is built with FR4 material, four layers and 0.032 inches thick.
Power Supply Voltage Selection
By default, the EasyBee3 Board uses the 3.3V power supply voltage for its operation. The voltage regulator aboard the additional board allows user to adjust the additional board's voltage level to the development system's voltage level. EasyBee3 Board comes with a J1 jumper that allows the user to switch from the 3.3V to 5V position.
easyBee 3 User Manual
- EasyBee3 Board (1)