The EasyBee Board employs an Atmel ATZB-24-A2/B0 ZigBit module with dual-band chip antenna. Offered in a small footprint (13.5mm x 24mm), it comes with an impressive set of features. It offers simple wireless communication between a development system and a device. This 802.15.4 / ZigBee transceiver module, operating at 2.4 GHz, ensures exceptional radio performance and offers standard-based wireless connectivity for a wide range of applications. The EasyBee Board comes with a female IDC10 connector to plug it into a development system. It uses the serial UART interface for communication with the host microcontroller. The DIP switch enables the user to set which pins are used for RX/TX. On the side of the board, it has six connection pads that allow for direct access to UART pins RX, TX, RTS, and CTS. Capable of being used with a range of development systems, it is designed to operate using 3.3V or 5V power supply voltage.
The EasyBee Board is an ideal choice for building automation and monitoring, HVAC monitoring and control, inventory management, environmental monitoring, security, and many more.
- Based on an Atmel ATZB-24-A2/B0 ZigBee module
- BitCloud embedded software, including serial bootloader and AT command set
- 2.4 GHz operating frequency
- Worldwide license-free operation
- Supported by all MikroElektronika compilers
- Ultra compact size
- Generous memory resources (128K bytes of Flash memory, 8K bytes RAM, 4K bytes EEPROM)
- Capability to write own MAC address into EEPROM
- Innovative balanced dual chip antenna design with antenna gain of approximately 0 dBi
- Outperforming link budget (104 dB)
- 3.3V or 5V power supply voltage
- Easy connection with peripheral modules via IDC10 connector
- Ready-to-use examples save development time
IC/Module: ATZB-24-A2 Module with Dual Chip Antenna
The Atmel's ATZB-24-A2 module with dual chip antenna is intended for applications that need integrated, small-footprint antenna design. This ultra-compact, low-power module disregards the need for costly and time-consuming RF development while reducing the time-to-market for a range of wireless applications.
EasyBee Board features a jumper J1 that enables the user to switch between the 3.3V position and 5V position. .
EasyBee Board User Manual
- EasyBee Board (1)