The EasyBluetooth Board is an add-on board that is designed to integrate wireless capability to the device. Featuring on-board fully qualified RN41 Bluetooth 2.1/2.0/1.2/1.1 module, this accessory board operates on low power and high data rates. The RN41 module provides support for multiple internet protocols and enables simple integration. For communication with the host microcontroller, the board uses UART interface. The EasyBluetooth board features six specialized connection pads on the side of the board. These connection pads allow for easy connection to the USB-UART board and control it through a PC as a standalone Bluetooth device, which also eliminates the need to use the microcontroller. The board includes a female IDC10 connector to plug it into a development system.
The EasyBluetooth board can use both 3.3V and 5V power supply.
This high performance RN41 delivers up to a 3-Mbps data rate for distances up to 100 meters. It makes a highly economic alternative to add wireless ability to the device without spending substantial time and money in the development of Bluetooth-specific hardware and software.
- Based on the RN41 fully qualified Bluetooth 2.1/2.0/1.2/1.1 module
- Sustained SPP data rates: 240Kbps (slave), 300Kbps (master)
- HCI data rates: 1.5Mbps sustained, 3.0Mbps burst
- Device is Class 1 high-power radio and can operate up to 100m distance
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
- Compact form factor
- Low power (30mA connected, less than 10mA sniffmode)
- ASCII command interface over UART
- UART (SPP or HCI) and USB (HCI only) data connection interfaces
- Class 1 high-power amplifier with on-board ceramic chip antenna
- Flexible solution suitable for all MCU architectures
- Uses both 3.3V and 5V power supply
IC/Module: RN41 Bluetooth Module
The RN41 is a fully qualified Bluetooth module with ASCII command interface over serial UART. It is offered with multiple low power modes and an ideal choice for battery powered applications. Known to be a complete embedded Bluetooth solution, this simple to design RN41 module supports multiple interface protocols. .
EasyBluetooth Board is an ideal option for barcode scanners, measurement and monitoring systems, industrial sensors and controls, medical devices, asset tracking and more.
Power Voltage Selection
EasyBluetooth Board features a Supply Select (J1) jumper that allows the user to select the power supply voltage. According to the development system (3V or 5V), the jumper should be placed in the 3.3V or 5V position. The pull-up jumpers J2-J5 enable the user to determine connection between pull-up resistors and a Bluetooth module U1.
- EasyBluetooth Board (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!