EasyMx PRO™ v7 for STM32 MCUcard with STM32F107VCT6
The Default MCU card that comes with the EasyMx PRO v7 for STM32? package is shown on Figure 1. It contains STM32F107VCT6 microcontroller with on-chip peripherals and is a great choice for both beginners and professionals.
STM32F107VCT6 is the default chip of EasyMx PRO? v7 for STM32®. It has .
- 72MHz frequency
- 256K bytes of Flash memory
- 64K bytes of general-purpose SRAM
- Integrated Ethernet controller
- USB 2.0 (OTG, Host, Device)
- 80 General purpose I/O pins (mappable on 16 external interrupt)
- 4x16-bit timers
- 2x12-bit A/D (16 channels)
- 2x12-bit D/A
- Internal Real time clock (RTC)
- 2xI2C, 3xSPI and 2xCAN controllers
25MHz Crystal Oscillator
We carefully chose the most convenient crystal value that provides clock frequency which can be used directly, or with the PLL multipliers to create higher MCU clock value. MCU card also contains 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator which provides external clock for RTCC module.
USB communications Lines
These two jumpers, when in USB position, connect D+ and D- lines of the on-board USB connector with PA11 and PA12 microcontroller pins. Since STM32F107VCT6 supports USB, jumpers are in USB position.
Default MCU card contains single-chip Ethernet physical (PHY) layer transceiver which provides additional Ethernet functionality to STM32F107VCT6 controller.
- EasyMx PRO v7 for STM32 MCUcard with STM32F107VCT6 (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!