EasyMx PRO? v7 for STM32 MCUcard with STM32F207VGT6
The HP ETH MCU card is shown on Figure 1. It contains STM32F207VGT6 microcontroller with on-chip peripherals and is a great choice for both beginners and professionals. After testing and building the final program, this card can also be taken out of the board socket and used in your final device.
The STM32F207VGT6 MCU has .
- 120MHz frequency
- 1 Mbyte of Flash memory
- 128K + 4K bytes of general-purpose SRAM
- Integrated Ethernet controller
- USB 2.0 (OTG, Host, Device)
- 83 General purpose I/O pins
- 12x16-bit and 2x32-bit timers
- 3x12-bit A/D (24 channels)
- 2x12-bit D/A , 4xUSARTs, 2xUARTs
- Internal Real time clock (RTC)
- 2xI2C, 3xSPI and 2xCAN controllers
25MHz Crystal Oscillator
We carefully chose the most convenient crystal value that provides clock frequency which can be used directly, or with the PLL multipliers to create higher MCU clock value. MCU card also contains 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator which provides external clock for RTCC module. .
USB Communications Lines
These two jumpers, when in USB position, connect D+ and D- lines of the on-board USB connector with PA11 and PA12 microcontroller pins. Since STM32F207VGT6 supports USB, jumpers are in USB position. .
MCU card contains single-chip Ethernet physical (PHY) layer transceiver which provides additional Ethernet functionality to STM32F207VGT6 controller .
- EasyMx PRO v7 for STM32 MCUcard with STM32F207VGT6 (1)