Now easily connect your prototype or development board to oscilloscope or other monitoring devices using the EasyTEST Board. It acts as a complete and cost-effective solution to deal with your connection problems. The simple adapter board has 10 port pins, labelled D0-D7, VCC, and GND. It splits a male 2x5-pin header into two 2x5-pin headers connected in parallel, with the same pinout as the original system.
- Splits one female 2x5-pin header into two 2x5-pin headers, connected in parallel
- Female IDC10 connector is compatible with mikroE development boards
- Clear markings on-board for easy connection with external devices
- Suitable for all MCU architectures
- Use with both 5V and 3.3V systems
- Complete and cost-effective solution
IDC10 Splitter Board
The splitter for IDC10 connector splits a female 2x5-pin header into two 2x5-pin headers, connected in parallel. It aids in doubling the number of pins of single IDC10 header, and thus enable the user to monitor signals using oscilloscope probes while the PORT is in operation. .
EasyTest Board Schematic
- EasyTEST Board (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!