EE100 EEPROM Programmer
The Dediprog EE100 is an I2C, SPI and Microwire EEPROM programmer capable of stand-alone operation.
- Supports I2C EEPROM, SPI EEPROM and Microwire EEPROM.
- Stand-alone operation
- Update EEPROM in socket or in circuit
- Update EEPROM soldered on board with application powered or not.
- Embedded Protection (Inrush current, ESD, current limit, over voltage..)
- Single Button programming for production use
- Clustered programmer capability
- Control Application using I/O (eg to reset controller)
- Full Speed USB Interface
- Compact Size: only 100mm x 50mm x 15mm
Life long software support is supplied at NO additional charge! The EE100 is a high speed.
Introducing the Dediprog EE100 SPI/I2C/Microwire EEPROM Programmer
In this video we investigate how EEPROMS can be programmed on the target board via cable and directly using a socket adapter.
- EE100 EEPROM Programmer (1)