Expand development system capabilities by adding an 8K EEPROM memory accessory board to the device. The EEPROM Board comes with an integrated 24C08WP chip, which is a highly reliable, high-performance CMOS technology serial 8K EEPROM in DIP packaging. The 24C08WP EEPROM module works great for low-power, low-voltage applications. This additional board uses serial I2C communication to add 8K of EEPROM memory to the microcontroller. It uses a 2-wire serial interface that includes a bi-directional serial data bus synchronized by the clock. A female IDC10 connector is used to plug the EEPROM Board into a development system. Furthermore, the DIP switch enables the user to set which pins are used for SDA/SCL. The EEPROM Board has a power LED and address selection SMD jumpers.
With such features, this additional board makes an excellent choice for storing initialization and configuration data of the user device.
- Fitted with 24C08WP serial EEPROM with 8K bits of memory
- Industry-standard I2C communication interface
- Designed to use with 5V systems only; 3.3V using voltage translator
- Low power consumption (min 0.6uA at standby mode, max 3mA at write mode at 100kHz)
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
- DIP switches for selection of communication lines
- Power indication LED
- Easy connection through IDC10 connector
- Compact board size
- RoHS compliant
The EEPROM Board uses a 2x5 male header and 2x5 female header for connection between a development system and the microcontroller device. Every pin on DIP switch SW1 is connected to different pin of 2x5 female header.
The EEPROM Board includes another SMD jumper that enable user to select the power supply between 3.3V and 5V.
EEPROM Board User Manual
- EEPROM Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)