EEPROM Socket Board
The Total Phase TP240511 EPROM Socket Board is designed to program stand-alone I2C- or SPI-based memory chips using the Aardvark I2C/SPI or Cheetah SPI host adapters.
- Flash and burn I2C and SPI Serial EEPROMs and SPI Flash memory that are in any of these standard chip packages: DIP8, SOIC8 or TSSOP8.
- Specify 5V, 3.3V, or an external VDD Source at any voltage level
- Connect or disconnect Slave Select (SS) and change the polarity of SS
- Gang-Program multiple devices by using multiple socket board and programming adapter sets in parallel on the same host computer
Figure 1: EEPROM Socket Board.
Different devices may have different pin configurations. In order to provide maximum flexibility, the EEPROM Socket Board provides stubs for each of the pins and each of the signals. Using the included 8-pin ribbon cable, users can easily connect the appropriate source to each pin of the target device.
Figure 2: Each EEPROM Socket Board includes an 8-pin ribbon cable to connect the appropriate sources to each pin of the target device..
Figure 3: This is the view from the top of the EEPROM Socket Board which has been configured to program an I2C EEPROM which has been loaded into the TSSOP8 socket. One end of the supplied 8-pin ribbon cable has been connected to the 8 pins of Pin Board connector around the graphic of the chip. The other end has been connected to the appropriate sources as indicated by the device's datasheet..
- EEPROM Socket Board (1)
- 150mm (6") 8-pin cable (1)