EM100Pro SPI Flash Emulator
The Dediprog EM100Pro has replaced the EM100. This advanced tool has been designed in close cooperation with the Serial Flash suppliers to emulate the behaviours of all the market Serial Flash and also the next generation Serial Flash. HardwareThe EM100Pro has two 2.54mm pitch males connectors of: * 2x2 for the Reset and Trig signals * 2*10 for the Emulation signals The EM100Pro is designed with ISP header, through an appropriate connector, users can connect the programmer and drive the SPI signals, supply the memory and control the controller or application status. Please refer to Table 1 for the EM100Pro 2x10 header pin out. DediProg also provides the EM100pro ISP Cable which is used to connect the EM100Pro programmer to the 2X5 2.54mm ISP Pin Header on board.
- EM100Pro Emulator (1)
- USB Cable (1)
- 2.54mm 2x10 to 2.54mm 2x5 cable (1)
- 1.27mm 2x4 to 1.27mm 2x4 cable (1)
- 1.27mm 2x8 to 1.27mm 2x8 cable (1)
- 2.54mm 2x10 to 1.27mm 2x4/2x8 SO connection adaptor (1)
- 12cm EM100Pro split cable (1)
- EM100Pro DIP cable (1)
- 1.27mm 2x8 SMT male header (10.3mm) (1)
- 1.27mm 2x4 SMT male header (7.9mm) (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!