EnOcean Click Board
The MikroE EnOcean Click Board™ is powered by the EnOcean TCM310 transceiver module that works as a bidirectional gateway for communication with EnOcean.
- Based on the TCM310 transceiver module
- Communication through UART interface
- Uses a 3.3V power supply
- Programmable repeater functionality
- Compatible with EnOcean energy harvesting module
- Communicates with battery-free switches, sensors and actuators
- Onboard 868MHz chip antenna; no external antennas required
- Supported by all MikroElektronika compilers
IC/Module: TCM310 Transceiver Module for Gateways
TCM310 enables the realization of gateways for the EnOcean 868 MHz radio systems. It provides a bi-directional radio interface at one end and a bi-directional serial interface at the other end. Radio messages are sent transparently through the serial interface in both directions from and to an externally connected host processor or host PC. TCM310 provides a post master function with up to 15 bi-directional sensors using Smart Ack technology.
Collaboration of EnOcean and MikroElektronika
EnOcean Click is a result of the collaboration between EnOcean, the world leader in energy harvesting wireless technology, and MikroElektronika, producer of entire development toolchains for all major microcontroller architectures. This add-on board is the 164th addition to MikroElektronika's line of Click Board™s.
- EnOcean Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)