ETH WIZ Click Board™
ETH Wiz Click Board™ carries W5500, a 48-pin, 10/100 BASE-TX standalone ethernet controller with a hardwired TCP/IP Internet protocol offload engine, along with a standard RJ-45 connector.
- Based on the W5500 Wiznet Ethernet Controller
- Hardwired TCP/IP embedded Ethernet controller
- TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, ARP, IGMP, PPPoE supported
- Supports 8 independent sockets simultaneously
- Wake on LAN and power down modes supported
- 32KB of internal memory for TX/RX buffers
- Uses 3.3V power supply only
- Reduces target MCU memory load
- Easy integration
- Supported by all MikroElektronika compilers
IC/module: W5500 Hardwired TCP/IP embedded Ethernet controller
The W5500 chip is a 48-pin, 10/100 BASE-TX standalone Ethernet controller with a hardwired TCP/IP Internet protocol offload engine. This module enables simplified internet connection for embedded systems while utilising SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface). W5500 employs a host of solutions to reduce the target MCU's memory load and enable a stable and secure Internet connection.
Simple Socket Program
The ETH Wiz Click is equipped with W5500 chip module that makes it possible to use 8 independent hardware sockets simultaneously. As such it allows users to implement the required Ethernet application by using a simple socket program in place of handling a complex Ethernet Controller.
- ETH WIZ Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)