Ethernet Connector Board
Introduce an improved way to add a reliable connection capability to the Ethernet-enabled device using the Ethernet Connector Board. Easy yet effective, the Ethernet Connector board acts as an interface for microcontrollers that have integrated Ethernet controller. The board employs a high-quality 10/100 Base-T RJ45 connector with integrated Rx and Tx LED indicators. Featuring a small footprint, the board also has surrounding electronics for stable and reliable Ethernet operation. It is designed to operate using a 3.3V power supply only. When connecting to 5V systems, it is advised to use voltage translators on the communication lines.
- Ideal for adding an Ethernet Interface to a breadboard
- High-quality RJ45 Ethernet connector
- Two LED indicators for receive and transmit operations
- Connection pads for all Ethernet pins
- Easy integration into the prototype or final device
- Small footprint, compact design
- Affordable solution
- 3.3V DC power supply only
- RoHS compliant
RJ45 Ethernet Connector
This high-quality Ethernet connector is a standardized physical network interface commonly used for Ethernet networking. Slightly wider than a telephone jack, Ethernet cables come with an RJ45 (Registered Jack) connector on each end. The 8-position, 8-contact (8P8C) is the most commonly used twisted-pair RJ45 connector.
Ethernet Connector Board features two (Rx and Tx) LED indicators that denotes receive and transmit operations.
Note: Ethernet Connector Board,
Ethernet Connector Board User Manual
- Ethernet Connector Board (1)