EVE Click Board
EVE click is a compact and easy solution to introduce graphics controller to the user design. It includes FT800Q graphics controller and additional modules arranged in MikroBUS form factor. The EVE (Embedded Video Engine) click features a 3-in-1 functionality integrated with display, audio and touch interfaces. It supports 12 widgets and provides transparency and anti-aliasing support. EVE click provides five-star graphics even on 8-bit microcontrollers with little Flash and RAM. It contains 40-pin flat cable connector for connecting 4.3" touchscreens (display not included in the package). EVE click communicates with the target board microcontroller through the MikroBUS SPI (MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS), INT, RST and AN lines. This accessory board supports use of 3.3V power supply only. The green LED diode shows the presence of power supply. EVE click also incorporates flat cable connector, LM4864 audio amplifier, LED diode as well as screw terminals for additional functionality.
It is an ideal choice for Point of Sales (PoS) machines, Multi-Function Printers (MFPs), home security systems, graphic touch pad, medical appliances, power meters, home appliance devices, and many more.
- Based on the FT800Q graphics controller IC
- The FT800Q combines display, audio and touchscreen features
- SPI interface to target MCU (up to 30 MHz)
- Audio amplifier with screw terminal connector for mono sound output
- 40-pin flat cable connector for 4.3-inch LCD touchscreen
- Integrated with 4-wire touch-screen controller incorporating median filtering and touch force sensing
- Programmable interrupt controller
- Low power consumption
- Extended temperature range: -40
- 12 embedded widgets
- Uses a 3.3V power supply only
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
IC/Module: FT800Q Graphics Controller.
FT800Q is an easy to use graphic controller targeted for embedded applications to generate high-quality HMIs (Human Machine Interfaces). It combines display, audio and touch-screen features in a low cost, single-chip solution. .
Support for 8-bit MCUs
EVE click can run GUI devices without worrying about performance, even to 8-bit MCUs with little Flash and RAM. The graphics engine computes the colour values at an 8-bit precision, although, the FT800 output is only 6 bits per colour. .
Other Advanced Features
The EVE click also has video RGB parallel output interface, mono audio channel output with PWM (via screw terminals), sound synthesizer, PWM backlight dimming control, 4-wirestouchscreenwith touch force sensing, several power modes and many more.
- EVE Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!