Fiber Opt Click Board
The Fiber Opt Click Board™ is a compact and easy solution for adding fibre-optic communication to your design.
It features an IF-D91 fiber-optic photodiode as well as two operational amplifiers.
- Low Transmission Loss with PMMA Plastic Fiber, Interfacing through UART or GPIO pins, depending on the position of TX jumpers
- Features an IF-D91 fiber-optic photodiode
- Board is ideal for data links, local area networks, motor controller triggering, medical instruments, EMC/EMI signal isolation and many more
- 3.3V Power Supply
- UART Interface to host MCU
The Fibre Optic Click Board™ is a compact and easy solution for adding fiber-optic communication to your design. It features IF-D91 fiber-optic photodiode, IF-E97 fiber-optic LED diode as well as two operational amplifiers. Provided plastic optic connectors feature an internal micro-lens and a precision-molded PBT housing to ensure efficient optical coupling with plastic fiber cable. Data rates of up to 512 Kbps can be achieved. Fiber Opt Click communicates with the target MCU via UART interface or directly through the GPIO pins depending on the position of on-board TX jumpers. UART position is set by default. Board is designed to use either 3.3V or 5V power supply.
- Fiber Optic Click Board (1)