Flash Click Board
Introduce additional flash memory to the design with the Flash Click Board. This small accessory board offers an easy and reliable solution for externally storing large amounts of data to be used in the project. The board features an EN25F80 8 megabit serial flash memory with uniform 4 Kbytes sector architecture. Designed for applications that need high performance and low power consumption, it supports clock frequency up to 75 MHz. EN25F80 module comes with software and hardware Write protection that enable the user to Write Protect all or portion of memory via software. The memory is divided into 16 sectors, each containing 256 pages; each page is 256 bytes wide. Flash click communicates with the target board microcontroller through SPI interface. The board is designed to use 3.3V power supply only. The green LED diode denotes the power supply status.
Flash click is an ideal choice for a mass storage option in multimedia devices, drives, optical and printing devices.
- Based on the M25P80 8Mbit memory module
- Fast 75 MHz SPI bus interface
- Low power consumption
- Power indicator LED onboard
- Supported best all mikroElektronika compilers
- Uses a 3.3V power supply
- Uniform sector architecture
- Advanced hardware write-protection mechanisms
- High performance program/erase speed
- Minimum 100K endurance cycle
- RoHS compliant
IC/Module: EN25F80 ,
- Flash Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!