FM Click Board
Introduce an FM radio receiver to your design by using the FM Click Board™! This add-on board is a complete FM radio tuner that employs a Si4703 IC. It also features two LM4864 audio amplifiers and an on-board 3.5mm audio connector. FM Click Board™ supports a worldwide FM band (ranging from 76.
- Based on the Si4703 FM Radio Tuner IC
- Worldwide FM band support (76-108 MHz)
- Two LM4864 audio amplifiers
- 3.5mm audio connector onboard
- RDS/RBDS processor
- Excellent overload immunity
- Programmable de-emphasis (50/75
- Communicates with target using simple I2C serial interface
- Flexible programmability
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
IC/Module: Si4703 FM Radio Tuner
FM Click incorporates Si4703 IC that enables the user to add FM radio reception to mobile devices while providing superior performance, simplified programming interface and mature functionality. Known to be the industry's smallest footprint FM tuner IC, Si4703 IC uses your headphone cable as an FM antenna plugged into the board's 3.5mm audio connector.
LM4864 Audio Amplifier
LM4864 is a bridged audio power amplifier designed with thermal shutdown protection circuitry. Highly suitable for low-power portable applications, LM4864 power amplifier is designed to specifically provide outstanding output power from a low supply voltage, using a minimal amount of external components.
Earphones and Antenna
FM Click uses the headphone cable as an FM antenna (recommended length between 1.1 and 1.45 meters), which is plugged into the board's 3.5mm audio connector. Earphones are not included in the package.
- FM Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)