FRDM KL46 Click Board shield
FRDM-KL46Z click shield is an extension for Freescale's FRDM-KL46Z development platform. It's a simple shield with two mikroBUS host sockets.
- For adding two mikroBus sockets to the popular FreeScale FRDM-KL46Z development platform
- Two mikroBUS host connectors for attaching click boards
- Comes with necessary headers included
- Design conforms to the dimensions of FRDM-KL46Z for a tight fit
- Compact design
- RoHS Compliant
- Smooth Integration
FRDM-KL46Z Development Platform
FRDM-KL46Z click shield is an extension for Freescale's FRDM-KL46Z development platform. It's a simple shield with two mikroBUS host sockets that allow you to interface more than 100 different types of click boards with the Kinetis L series KL4x MCU aboard FRDM-KL46Z. Quickly add functionalities like GSM, GPS, WiFi, ZigBee, Bluetooth, or thunder detection, proximity and color sensing and so on. The package includes two 1x8 headers, and single 1x10, and 1x6 headers.
FRDM KL46 Click Shield Schematic
- FRDM KL46 Click Shield (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- 1x10 header (1)
- 1x6 header (1)