Full MiniPCIe to Dual x4 PCIe Splitter (Gen2) (ATX)
The Amfeltec SKU-033-21 is a flexible Gen2 MiniPCI Express to dual x4 PCI Express splitter used for expanding modern motherboards with the PCI Express interface. This splitter allows the connection of up to two x1 PCI Express add-in boards to the standard motherboard MiniPCI Express connector. It comes with one full-height MiniPCI Express Host card, two x4 PCI Express adapter boards, and 2 - 254mm (10") PCI Express Flexible cables.
The splitter is powered by a standard ATX power supply.
- Splits a full-height MiniPCI Express into two x4 PCI Express interfaces
- Extends MiniPCI Express bus by 254mm (10")
- 5 Gbit/sec. upstream bandwidth (Gen2)
- Flexible connection
- Easy placement of add-in boards inside an embedded chassis
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation (No software needed)
- LEDs for displaying downstream and upstream PCI Express link ports activities
- LEDs for displaying PCI Express add-in boards â€œPRESENTâ€ status
- Support tabs for mechanical stabilization of add-in PCI Express boards (US Patent 7,255,570)
- Powered from a standard ATX power supply
- RoHS compliant
The SKU-033-21 Gen2 MiniPCIe to PCIe Splitter is designed to connect two x4 PCI Express add-in boards to the MiniPCI Express connector of a computer's motherboard. This splitter comes with one full-height MiniPCI Express Host card, two x4 PCI Express adapter boards, and two 12â€ flexible PCI Express cables. The host board connects to the motherboard of the host computer and the adapter boards are connected to the host board with the help of PCI Flex Express cables. The expansion PCI Express add-in boards are connected to the PCI Express Adapter boards at the standard PCI Express connectors provided on the adapter boards.
The connection versatility of this splitter allows an easy connection of expansion PCI Express add-in boards away from the from the MiniPCI Express Host board or anywhere inside the computer chassis along with other peripheral devices. The adapter boards come with two mounting holes that allow them to securely fit in a computer chassis. .
Plug 'n' Play
One of the best features of this splitter is that it supports the Plug-and-Play operation and works right out of the box with any software installation in the computer. It comes with surface-mounted LEDs indicate the Link upstream and downstream data transfer between MiniPCI Express Host card and PCI Express Adapter boards plus, the PCI Express Adapter boards â€œPRESENTâ€ status. .
The PCI Express add-in boards derive power through the standard ATX power supply unit.
- Full-height MiniPCI Express host board (1)
- PCI Express 254mm (10") flat cables (2)
- x4 PCI Express Adapter boards (2)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!