G5100A Function Generator
The PicoTest G5100A 50 MHz function / arbitrary waveform generator can create stable, precise, clean and low distortion sine waves by using DDS (direct digital synthesis) technology.
- 50 MHz Sine, 25 MHz Square & 10 MHz arbitrary Waveforms
- 14-bit, 125 MSa/s, 256 K-point Arbitrary Waveform
- Pulse, Ramp, Triangle, Noise & DC Waveforms
- Linear & Logarithmic Sweeps & Burst Operation
- Amplitude Range, 20mVpp to 20Vpp into Open Circuit
- Remote Control via USB, LAN or GPIB (option)
- Graph Mode for Visual Verification of Signal Settings
- 16-bit Data Output via Pattern Out
- Free Waveform Editor Software Wavepatt
- User Friendly Operation
The PicoTest G5100A 50 MHz Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator can create stable, precise, clean and low distortion sine waves by using DDS (Direct Digital Synthesis) Technology. With fast rise and fall times up to 25 MHz for square waves and 200 KHz for linear ramp waves , the G5100A also can reach users demand on waveforms. It can also can generate variable-edge-time pulses up to 10 MHz. With variable period, pulse width and amplitude the G5100A is perfectly suited to applications requiring a flexible pulse signal.
Demonstration of the G5100A Pattern Out Feature
Demonstration of the G5100A Wavepattern Feature
- G5100A Function Generator (1)
- Power Cable (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!