GLCD 240x128 Adapter Board
The GLCD 240x128 Adapter Board allows the user to easily connect 240x128 graphic LCDs featuring T6963C Toshiba driver to MikroElektronika
- Compatible with GLCD 240x128 display
- T6963C Toshiba driver with MCP23S17 16-bit I/O expander
- Contrast adjustment using onboard potentiometer
- Includes Two long flat cables with IDC10 female header connectors
- SPI clock speeds up to 10 MHz
IC/Module: Toshiba T6963C CMOS Digital IC
T6963C is an LCD controller designed for use with LCD control driver LSIs and data display memories. It features a 128-word character generator ROM that can provide control over an external display RAM of up to 64 Kbytes. With an 8-bit parallel data and control lines, this driver supports reading or writing through an MPU interface. .
IC/Module: Microchip MCP23S17 16-bit I/O Expander
MCP23S17 is a 16-bit input/output port expander with interrupt output. Designed to support up to 10 MHz SPI clock speeds, it allows three hardware address pins to allow connection with up to eight devices on the bus. It has two interrupt pins, INTA and INTB that can be configured to operate independently or together.
- GLCD 240x128 Adapter Board (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!