GLCD 240x64 Adapter Board
The GLCD 240x64 Adapter Board is a simple and compact display add-on board featuring an easy-to-use interface for a 240x64 Graphic LCD. Using the T6963C Toshiba driver, this adapter board can be used to connect the display module to wide range of development board or prototype device. Supporting resolution up to 240x128 pixels or 320x64 pixels, the T6963C LCD controller can be used with LCD control driver LSIs and data display memories.
The GLCD 240x64 Adapter Board is provided with a potentiometer that allows for adjusting the GLCD contrast. It also has two long flat cables with IDC10 female header connectors. These cables are compatible with all MikroElektronika development boards.
- Supports 240x64 GLCD displays with T6963C Toshiba drivers
- On-board potentiometer for GLCD contrast adjustment
- Long flat cables with IDC10 female header connectors
- Compatible with all mikroE development boards
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
- Compact design, small footprint
- Clear silkscreen marking for further connectivity
IC/Module: T6963C Toshiba Driver
Popularly used in small graphic modules, the T6963C LCD controller from Toshiba is capable of controlling displays with a resolution up to 240x128 or 320x64 pixels. It has an 8-bit parallel data bus and control lines that allow for easy interfacing with a number of MPUs. Its compact size and low power consumption make it an ideal choice for PDAs, MP3 players, mobile measurement equipment, etc. It also contains a 128-character Character-Generator ROM (CG-ROM) and has the capability to control up to 64K bytes of external display RAM (VRAM).
smartGLCD 240x64 Board Schematic
- GLCD 240x64 Adapter Board (1)