GNSS Click Board
The GNSS Click Board carries Quectel??s L86 GNSS module with a patch antenna along with an external antenna connector. GNSS stands for Global Navigation Satellite System.
- Based on the Quectel L86 GNSS module
- Compatible with both GPS and GLONASS
- Uses embedded patch antenna or external antenna
- Low power consumption
- Super tracking high accuracy sensitivity
- Acquisition -148dBm; Tracking -165dBm
- Automatic antenna switching, orbit prediction, and more
- Extended temperature range: -40
- 3.3V power supply
- RoHS Compliant
- Supported by all MikroElektronika compilers
IC/Module: Quectel's L86 module
L86 is a GNSS POT (Patch on Top) module with on onboard patch antenna to achieve the perfect performance. Featuring the same form factor of Quectel's L80 module (used in GPS3 click), L86 GNSS module provides a flexible and scalable platform for migrating from GPS to GNSS. The compact design makes it easily compatible with small devices. .
Compatible with both GPS and GLONASS
GNSS click is designed to receive signals from both GPS and GLONASS satellites. With L86 module, it benefits the user by being able to receive signals from a larger number of satellites, which also increases its speed and precision. .
Advanced Technology Support
GNSS click offers support for advanced AGPS called EASY (Embedded Assist System) and proven AlwaysLocate technology to achieve superior performance and meet industrial standards. The L86 module (using Quectel's Easy technology) can automatically predict the orbits of satellites from data stored in its internal flash. With AlwaysLocate technology, it can balance positioning accuracy and power consumption by adaptively adjusting the on/off time.
- GNSS Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)