GPS Click Board
To develop GPS-based applications, the GPS Click - L10 is a new GPS click board based on Quectel L10 module. This small-package add-on board allows user to include GPS functionality to the device. The board employs a high-performance Quectel L10 MTK positioning engine with super sensitivity. The Quectel L10 module combines with an array of features with flexible connectivity options. This GPS module supports 210 PRN channels with 66 search channels and 22 simultaneous tracking channels. GPS Click L10 is designed to communicate with the target board using UART or I2C interface. It can also acquire data using PC application through USB connection. This board works with a 3.3V power supply only. GPS Click.
- Based on the Quectel L10 GPS Engine
- -165 dBm tracking sensitivity
- 210 PRN channels, with 66 search channels and 22 simultaneous tracking channels
- Superior anti-jamming design
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
- Embedded with one 4Mbit Flash memory
- Maximum update rate: 5 Hz
- Low tracking power consumption: 38mA
- Communication through UART or I2C interface
- Uses a 3.3V power supply only
- Supports active and passive antennas
- USB 2.0 full speed compliant interface
- RoHS compliant
IC/Module: Quectel L10 Compact GPS Module
Quectel L10 is a SMD-type low-power GPS module that works to provide high performance of the MTK positioning engine to the industrial standard. It is capable of acquiring and tracking satellites in the shortest time even at indoor signal level. Packed with a range of flexible connectivity options, it is embedded with one 4 Mbits flash memory and superior anti-jamming design for best integration with other wireless application.
- GPS Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!