GPS2 Click Board
Introduce GPS functionality to your design with the GPS2 Click Board from MikroE! This compact yet powerful add-on board includes a Quectel L30 GPS module and an SMA antenna connector. This GPS module features an advanced jamming suppression mechanism and an innovative RF architecture that facilitates maximum GPS performance. It can also acquire and track satellites in minimal time at a very low signal level. GPS2 click has three groups of jumpers. The user can choose the communication line between UART, I2C and SPI by soldering the zero-ohm jumpers in appropriate group. Another SMD jumper is used to select between 3.3V or 5V power supply. The board is designed for use with active antennas.
GPS2 click is perfectly suitable for portable devices, vehicle tracking, personal tracking, asset tracking, connected PND, security devices and other industrial applications.
- Quectel L30 GPS module, SMA antenna connector, and onboard data LEDs
- Supports UART, SPI and I2C communication (selectable via jumper groups)
- Highest autonomous mode acquisition sensitivity: -148dBm
- Power saving modes
- Low tracking power consumption: 36mA @ -130dBm
- -163dBm tracking sensitivity with an external LNA
- Removes in-band jammers up to 80 dB-Hz; tracks up to 8 CW jammers
- Designed for use with active antennae
- Self-assisted CGEE function
- 48 PRN channels
- Supports 3.3V or 5V power supply
- Supported by all MikroElektronika compilers
- GPS2 Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!