GSM 3 Click Board
The GSM 3 Click Board™ from MikroE is the latest offering in the range of Click Board™s with GSM modules. Intended to deepen user.
- Based on the SIM800H quad-band module (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- SMA connector for attaching external GSM antenna
- Supports Bluetooth
- 2.4 GHz built-in Bluetooth antenna; GSM antenna connector
- Connection pad for audio input/output
- SIM card socket integrated on the underside
- Two indication LEDs signals
- Can use 3.3V or 5V power supply
IC/Module: SIM800H Quad-Band GSM/GPRS Module
The miniature SIM800H quad-band GSM/GPRS module is intended to offer a lot more than the conventional voice, SMS/MMS and data transmission. The added features mainly include Bluetooth (3.0+) and FM radio receiving in a wide range of 76-109 MHz with a 50 kHz step. With a slim and compact profile, it can be easily embedded to any user design.
Added Functionality over Conventional Capabilities
Bluetooth: The GSM3 Click Board™ supports Bluetooth and is provided with a 2.4 GHz active antenna for that purpose. A SMA connector for an external GSM/GPRS quad-band antenna is also provided. Note: Quad-band antenna sold separately.
Audio Input/Output Connection Pad: GSM3 Click is provided with a connection pad with an audio input/output. The connection pad has two pins for earphones, which can also be used as an FM antenna, as well as one pin for a microphone, plus GND.
Communication with the Target Board
GSM3 Click exchanges data with your target board's MCU through UART, but a total of eight mikroBUS lines are used for additional functionality. The mikroBUS lines include: Tx and Rx , .
- GSM3 Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)