GSM Click Board
The GSM Click Board is an ideal solution to add GSM/GPRS communication layer to your project. This accessory board includes a Telit GL865-QUAD GSM/GPRS module that supports GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz Quad-band frequency. It also incorporates a TXB0106 6-bit bidirectional voltage-level translator and a SIM CARD socket (SIM card not included) integrated on the bottom side of the board. Ideal for mobile devices, GSM click make use of the seven MikroBUS lines (RX, TX, INT, PWM, CS, RST and AN) to communicate with the target microcontroller. The GSM click board comes with a SMA antenna connector as well as 3.5mm quadrupole earphone/microphone jack.The board can use either 3.3V or 5V power supply, selectable via SMD jumper. It is soldered in 3.3V position by default. It has an LED diode that denotes the status of power supply.
To extend the functionality of the board at no additional cost, GSM click has additional features such as integrated TCP/IP protocol stack (including UDP, SMTP, ICMP and FTP), serial multiplexer, remote AT commands and more.
- Based on the Telit GL865-QUAD IC
- TXB0106 6-bit bidirectional voltage-level translator
- GSM/GPRS protocol stack 3GPP (release 4 compliant)
- Supports GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz Quad-band frequency
- SMA antenna connector as well as 3.5mm quadrupole earphone/microphone jack
- Integrated SIM card socket
- TCP/IP stack access via AT commands
- Very compact package
- Designed to use 3.3V and 5V I/O voltage levels
- RoHS compliant
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
IC/Module: Telit GL865-QUAD GSM/GPRS Module
GL865-QUAD is a quad band GSM/GPRS module in LCC castellation packaging with very low power consumption, compact profile, and extended temperature range. It allows running the customer's application inside the module by means of its embedded Python Script Interpreter, which makes it the smallest, complete SMT platform for m2m solutions. .
GSM click allows user to select between a 3.3V and 5V I/O voltage level through a zero-ohm J1 SMD jumper. It is soldered in 3.3V position by default. .
- GSM Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!