GYRO Click Board
The Gyro Click Board is an add-on board in mikroBUS form factor. It features L3GD20 three-axis digital gyroscope module capable of providing the measured angular rate, as well as ambient temperature.
- Based on the L3GD20 device from ST Microelectronics
- Three selectable full scales
- 16 bit-rate value data output; 8-bit temperature data output
- Integrated low- and high-pass filters with user-selectable bandwidth
- Embedded power-down and sleep mode, temperature sensor, FIFO
- Operating temperature range: -40
- Wide supply voltage: 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- 3.3V power supply only
- Easy integration with mikroBUS form factor
- RoHS compliant
- Selectable communication interface via SMD jumpers
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
The Gyro Click is an add-on board in mikroBUS form factor. It features L3GD20 three-axis digital gyroscope module capable of providing the measured angular rate, as well as ambient temperature. The L3GD20 has a full scale of ±250 / ±500 / ±2000 dps and is capable of measuring rates with a user-selectable bandwidth. Gyro Click? communicates with the target board microcontroller via mikroBUS? SPI (MOSI, MISO, SCK, CS), I2C (SDA, SCL), INT and RST lines. The board is designed to use 3.3V power supply only. All these features make this board ideal for gaming and virtual reality input devices, motion control, GPS navigation systems and more.
- GYRO Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!