Hall Current Click Board
The Hall Current Click Board™ is a measurement add-on board intended to measure the current utilizing the Hall Effect. The board features a high-precision galvanically isolated TLI4970-D050T4 magnetic digital current sensor in a tiny footprint. The Hall current Click Board™ is equipped with two EXTreme ZPower connectors (IP- and IP+) to connect a conducting wire. Split the conducting wire and connect the ends to the two connectors. The current rail is galvanically isolated from the interface to the microcontroller to keep the surrounding circuitry safe. The sensor detects the strength of the current, then sends the measurement data to the target MCU through MikroBUS SPI (SDO, SCK and CS) lines.
Hall current Click Board™ is based on contact-free measurement principle, which causes no additional power loss and makes it perfectly suited for high efficiency systems. It is designed to use a 3.3V power supply only. The board is an ideal choice for photovoltaic and general purpose inverters, power supplies (SMPS), battery chargers, lighting applications, and electrical drives.
- Based on the TLI4970-D050T4
- High precision current sensor
- Based on Hall technology to measure current
- Does not require external calibration
- Galvanically isolated current rail
- No additional power loss
- High magnetic stray field suppression
- Designed to use a 3.3V power supply
- Supported in all MikroElektronika compilers
IC/Module: TLI4970-D050T4 Magnetic Current Sensor
TLI4970-D050T4 is a fully digital, high precision, coreless current sensor that uses the Hall Effect to measure electric current. This miniature contact-free current sensor has an AC & DC measurement range up to.
- Hall current Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)