HANTEK-6074BD 4-ch 70MHz. 1GSa/s, 64K USB Scope, Wave Gen
The Hantek-6074BD is a 4-channel usb oscilloscope & function/Arbitrary waveform generator.
It has 4 independent, non-isolated analogue channels with a 1GSa/s real-time sampling rate and 2mV-10V/div input sensitivity The bandwidth of each channel is 70MHz bandwidth. An Arbitrary Waveform Generator is also built-in, making it ideal as a complete laboratory test instrument. It is powered by USB2.0 Interface as a plug and play device with small size, making it ideal for carrying about. The instrument offers excellent value, high-performance, a pass/fail test, resourceful trigger function, dynamic cursor tracking, waveform recording and replay functions.
- 4-Channel, each with 70MHz bandwidth
- Fast 1Gsample/S sample rate, with 8-bit resolution and 64Ksample buffer
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator from DC to 200Msamples/S and 12-bit resolution
- Software included for Win10, Win8, Win7
- Built-in FFT spectrum analyzer
- Provided with secondary development library DLL
- Supplied with Labview, Visual basic and Visual C example code
- Automatic measurement of Vpp, Vamp, Vmax, Vmin, Vtop, Vmid, Vbase, Vavg, Vrms, Vcrms, Preshoot, Overshoot, Frequency, Period, Rise Time, Fall Time, Positive Width, Negative Width, Duty Cycle
Hantek 6074BD User Manual
- HANTEK6074BD USB Oscilloscope (1)
- Passive Oscilloscope Probes (2)
- Oscilloscope Probes with crocodile clips (2)
- BCN-BNC lead (1)
- CD-ROM with application software (1)
- USB 2.0 lead (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!