HARP-5 CAN and LIN Bus Simulator
The Lipowsky HARP-05 is a mobile LIN and CAN bus simulation device that comes with data logging capability and features a display, an integrated keyboard, and a battery. It also comes with an SD-card that can store multiple configurations, which can be later accessed as and when required. This feature allows you to analyze all bus communication directly from the device, without even connecting a computer to it.
This simulator helps you in running LIN and CAN bus devices and viewing signal values in real time. You can also choose to change signal values or execute macros to control the bus.
- Hand-held LIN Bus Simulator
- Complete Baby-LIN functionality
- View live signal values from the bus, and change signals or start macros
- 12 digit membrane keyboard with 3 function keys.
- Several configurations can be stored and retrieved on a SD-card.
- On PC pre-configurable menu for the 128 x 64 pixel Display.
- The Logged data can be stored on MMC/SD or be transferred directly to a PC.
- Remote control of the device in PC mode via DLL functions or the LinWorks-Suite.
- Basic unit behaves like the older HARP-02 model with LIN Unitool software.
- Optional Support for SDFV3 CAN (Low Speed)
- Optional Support for SDFV3 CAN (High Speed)
- Optional Support for SDFV3 LIN
- Harp-4 unit with LIN Bus Support (1)
- 4GB SD card (installed in device)
- 1.5m USB cable (1)
- Set of rechargeable batteries (installed in device) (1)
- CD-ROM containing software and documentation (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!