High-Speed SPI Flash Demo Board
The Total Phase high-speed SPI Flash demo board is a useful tool for developers working with high-speed SPI flash memory. This board comes with a known good slave memory device that is capable of communicating at 50 MHz.
- Provides known working SPI flash memory for testing and debugging purposes
- Allows an easy connection between a Cheetah SPI Host Adapter and an Aardvark I2C/SPI Host Adapter or a Beagle I2C/SPI Protocol Analyser
- Provides known working SPI flash memory for testing and debugging purposes.
- Allows an easy connection between a Cheetah™ SPI Host Adapter and an Aardvark™ I2C/SPI Host Adapter or a Beagle™ I2C/SPI Protocol Analyser.
Figure 1 SPI Flash Board Schematic.
- SPI Flash Memory
M25P32 32 Mbit, Low Voltage, Serial Flash Memory With 50MHz SPI Bus Interface (Numonyx)
- High-speed SPI Flash Demo Board (1)