HYDROGEN Click Board
Hydrogen click carries an MQ-8 sensor for hydrogen (H2). The gas sensing layer on the sensor unit is made of tin dioxide (SnO2), which has lower conductivity in clean air.
- High-sensitivity hydrogen sensor made of tin dioxide: MQ-8
- Measuring range: 100 to 10000ppm
- Potentiometer for calibration with the environment
- Power indicator LED
- mikroBUS form factor enables easy integration
- Designed to use a 5V power supply
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
The MQ-8 sensor features a gas sensing layer constructed of tin dioxide which is an inorganic compound with the formula SnO2. Tin dioxide is known to have lower conductivity in clean air. As the percentage of hydrogen increases in the environment, the conductivity rises too.
Mode of Communication
Hydrogen click uses AN (OUT) mikroBUS line for communicating with the target board. This accessory board is designed to use a 5V power supply only.
Hydrogen click finds great application in designing gas leakage equipment. Being suitable for detecting hydrogen concentration, Hydrogen click can be used in the environments like hydrochloric acid production, atomic hydrogen welding, those using hydrogen as a rotor coolant in electrical generators, and also metallic ore reduction.
- Hydrogen Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!