IR Click Board
MikroElektronika introduces a compact and simple solution for adding an infrared (IR) remote control communication module to your device
- Based on the TSOP38338 IR receiver module and QEE113 IR emitting diode
- Receiver is recommended for RCMM, NEC, RC5, RC6, r-step and XMP codes
- Immunity against ambient light and shielding against EMI
- Communication via UART (Tx and Rx) or AN and PWM lines
- Supports 3.3V or 5V power supply
- Easy integration
- Compact package design
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
The IR click includes,.
- TSOP38338 IR receiver module: This miniaturized receiver for infrared remote control system features a photo detector and preamplifier assembled on a lead frame. It is optimized to better suppress spurious pulses from energy saving fluorescent lamps.
- QEE113 IR emitting diode: The QEE113 is an infrared light emitting diode encapsulated in a plastic sidelooker package.
The J2 and J3 SMD jumpers allow the user to select between the two communication modes. The target board MCU is capable of transmitting signal to IR emitting diode via PWM (IN) or RX, as well as receive signal from IR receiver via AN (OUT) or TX mikroBUS pins. Another zero-ohm J1 SMD jumper can select between 3.3V or 5V power supply (in 3.3V position by default). .
- IR Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!