Joystick Click Board
The Joystick Click Board from MikroE works as a compact and easy solution to introduce joystick functionality to your design with precision manual control. Joystick click is a smart navigation key concept based on contactless, magnetic movement detection. The board has an AS5013 Hall IC as well as N50P105 miniature joystick module. The two-dimensional AS5013 magnetic position sensor features five integrated Hall sensing elements. The movement of the magnet, incorporated into the knob of the joystick, is monitored by these sensing elements. It, then, directly provides the x- and y- coordinates using I2C output. Joystick click also features an integrated mechanical push button built in the module, which provides a.
- Contactless motion and position sensing
- Lateral magnet movement radius up to
- Simple I2C interface for reading X and Y coordinates
- 3.3V power supply
- mikroBUS form factor aids easy integration
- Interrupt for motion detection
- Direct knob force feedback
- Push button output
- Low power consumption
- Compact design
- Sensor for battery operated devices
- Temperature range: -20 to +80
- RoHS compliant
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
IC/Module: N50P105 Miniature Magnetic Joystick Module.
N50P105 is a miniature joystick module that works in combination with the two-dimensional linear encoder AS5013 IC that is mounted on the bottom side of the application's PCB. It is based on contact-less motion and position sensing, and thus, exhibits high reliability.
Joystick click board features a zero-ohm J1 SMD jumper that enables the user to select alternate address (0 or 1) for I2C interface. It is in position 0 by default.
- Joystick Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!