JScan Boundary Scan Kit
The Macraigor Systems J-Scan lets you view and control JTAG pins in real time without having to touch your board! With a simple Click Board™ of your mouse, you can set pins HIGH or LOW and observe the results right from your PC screen.
- Monitor all boundary pins in real-time. Ideal for checking the state of inaccessible pins, such as those on BGA devices
- Change the state of any pin
- No code needed on board
- SVF player/recorder
- Includes a demonstration board for self-training
- Can use vendor BSDL files
- Video tutorials available - great for getting started
- No experience needed!
- Available with or without an usb2Demon interface
How many times have you wished you could get a scope probe to an unreachable pin, wire a jumper so you can force a pin to a known state, or connect an LED to a pin to see what it is doing'.
Monitor and Change State of Boundary Pins
J-SCAN lets you view and control JTAG pins in real time without having to touch your board! With a simple Click of your mouse, you can set pins HIGH or LOW and observe the results right from your PC screen.
J-SCAN works independently of any logic inside the JTAG device, you do not need to have any code or firmware installed.
Program On-board Flash Memory
It could not be any easier to program FLASH devices on your board.
Simply indicate which JTAG pins are connected to your FLASH device, select your data file and Click PROGRAM. That’s all there is to it! No netlists, no test vectors, no test fixtures or test executives required!
J-SCAN is so simple to use you’ll be up and running in minutes even if you have no previous boundary scan test experience.
View, monitor and control inaccessible solder balls under BGA devices.
Macraigor Systems JScan2 Users Guide
- Boundary Scan Demonstration Board (1)
- usb2Demon JTAG interface (optional)
- CDROM with Test and Flash programming software
- Mains power supply (1)
- User Manual (1)
- Support and 1 Year free software upgrades