Jump-Start DMX Tester and RDM Programmer
The Jump-Start is a small hand-held RDM and DMX512 programmer. It is the choice of professionals in the lighting industry.
Great for testing a complete lighting rig. Each light can be individually tested in different modes and the values used stored for later use.
- DMX Test Functions including Rig Check, Memory Check and Dynamic Check
- RDM Functions (Get/Set) including Start Address, Personaility, Lamp Strike, Self-test, Pan and Tilt and Brightness
- RDM Functions (Get) including Lamp Hours and Strikes, Product Hours and Footprint and Software Version
- 2xAA Battery powered (included)
- Connects to system by 5-pin XLR connector
- Made in the United Kingdom
- 2-year return to base warranty
- Designed for indoor use only
- CE and FCC Certified
- RDM V1.0 (E1.20 - 2006 ESTA Standard)
- Rig Check - Static / Dynamic
- Memory Check - Static any combination of channels
- Dynamic Check - Consecutive group of channels ramping
RDM Functions (Get / Set)
- Start address & personality
- Lamp strike + power-on
- Self test + dimmer curve
- Pan & tilt invert & swap
- Display brightness and invert
- Help language
RDM Functions (Get)
- Lamp hours + strikes
- Product hours + footprint
- Software version
- Device reset
5-pin Professional XLR Connection
Jump-Start' simply attaches to the DMX fixture via a 5-pin XLR connector. It displays various useful information, including start address, footprint, personality, sensors, temperature, voltage and lamp hours. The settings can be edited via the touch-key panel.
Test Your Whole Lighting Rig
Jump-Start' can be plugged into the entire lighting rig to auto-patch all the lights.It can ask a light to strike, dowse or self-test. Jump-Start also operates as a straightforward DMX tester. Individual channels can be set to a level or ramped continuously. Channel settings can be stored to a memory.
Two 'AA' alkaline batteries are used to power Jump-Start. The continuous usage time is around 12 hours and standby time is about 6 months.
- Jump-Start DMX/RDM Tester(1)
- Printed User Guide (1)
- AA Alkaline batteries (2)