Komodo CAN Duo USB to CAN Adapter/Analyser
Full Featured CAN Adapter
True Real-Time Monitoring
The Komodo CAN Duo Interface is rated for operating temperatures from -40 deg C to deg C (non-condensing)
The Komodo CAN Duo Interface comes complete with a royalty-free API.
The low cost makes it affordable for a company to provide every developer with their own interface. The benefits of every developer having their own interface are:
- Less time wasted because developers do not have to share tools or go to the lab to debug simple problems.
- Less wasted time means higher productivity because developers can identify and fix problems quickly and easily with less down-time.
- Higher productivity means shorter development cycles. Projects get done on time and on budget.
By saving just a few hours of engineering time, the Komodo CAN Duo Interface will have paid for itself.
The Komodo interface is completely field-upgradable via USB. Total Phase is committed to improving the Komodo interface and making these improvements available to our customers.
You will never have to worry about being out of step with the latest software features. Eligible software and firmware upgrades are always freely available in the Downloads section of this page.
An Introduction to the CAN Bus and the Komodo CAN Duo
Exploring Connections to CAN Devices using the Komodo Duo Interface
Total Phase: Analysing CAN Bus Traffic with the Komodo Can Duo and Data Center Software
- Komodo CAN Duo Interface unit (1)
- 1.8m (6ft) USB A-|B cable (1)
- 0.9m (3ft) DB9 F/F cable (2)
- 0.45m (1.5ft) Mini-DIN 9 bit digital I/O cable (1)
- Latest software version is downloadable free of charge
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!