LA-100P 32-ch, 100MHz Logic Analyser
The Low-cost Leap Electronic LA-100P 32-bit, 100MHz Logic Analyser helps minimize your project risk by providing the most reliable, accurate data capture and the most complete view of system behaviour.
- 32-channel logic analyser
- 100MHz Sampling rate
- Built-in monochrome LCD
- 512Ksample per-channel capture buffer
- 100KΩ/8pF input impedance
- -30V to ? maximum input voltage with variable logic threshold (-4V to )
- Glitch capture: 4nS
- 32-channel trigger on pattern/ edge/ AND/ OR with 4 levels and counter (1-255)
- Trigger on pulse width
- Fast USB 2.0 Interface
- AC Power: 110V to 240V, 50~65Hz
- Software compatible with Win XP and Win 2000 (32-bit)
The LA-100P is ideally suited for you on hardware/software debug, parametric and mixed signal testing and complex debugging. Moreover, their compact size and ability to connect to a PC makes them an ideal solution for use at remote sites.
- LA-100P Logic Analyser (1)
- Power Cable (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!