LA-Gold-16 Logic Analyser
The Janatek LA-Gold-16 is a high performance logic analyser with a 16-channel, 1Msample buffer and a maximum sampling rate of 1GHz.
- 16-channel logic analyser
- Fast 1GHz maximum sample rate
- 1M sample buffer depth per-channel
- 100 MHz input bandwidth
- 1MΩ/4pF input impedance
- 2 Independent variable thresholds (-5V to )
- -60V to ? maximum-channel input voltage
- Variable pre-post trigger buffer size
- Versatile triggering options, including glitch capture
- Integrated 8-bit pattern generator with up to 50 Mega-patterns/second output rate
- External clock input
- Digital data logging facility (long recording time)
- UART Monitor and simulation, RS-232C Monitor
- No external power supply for normal usage (powered from USB interface)
- Easy to use, mature software, compatible with Win 7, Win Vista and Win XP (32-bit)
It also has an integrated pattern generator. It was designed to be of superior technical quality to ensure measurements of excellent signal integrity. With class-leading specifications, it offers a comprehensive digital debugging environment for the electronics professional. The digital pattern generator is seamlessly integrated with the logic analyser functionality. It can be used to stimulate the hardware that is being debugged, while the logic analyser can actively await and capture the response.
- La-Gold-16 Logic Analyser (1)
- USB-PC cable (1)
- 2 x sets of 8 x SMD Grabber Clips with ground leads
- Printed Manual
- CD-ROM with application software
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!