LAP-C(32128) Logic Analyser
Extremely compact and lightweight, the ZeroPlus-LAP-C(32128) connects to and is powered by the USB port of any desktop or ZeroPlus-Laptop PC making it very portable and ideal for use in the field. The ZeroPlus-LAP-C(32128) provides sampling rates up to 200MHz and 128Kbits memory depth per channel.
Furthermore ZeroPlus's patented compression techniques allow up to 32Mbits memory depth per channel as well as output signals allowing synchronisation with other Test equipment such as oscilloscopes.
ZeroPlus Logic Analysers - Basic Operation
Multiple Bus Analysis (I2C, SPI and UART) using ZeroPlus Bus Analysers
Using ZeroPlus Logic Analysers to monitor the I2C Bus
- LAP-C(32128) Logic Analyser with USB Cable (1)
- 25cm 16-channel signal cables (1)
- 25cm 8-channel signal cables (2)
- 25cm 2-channel signal cable (1)
- 25cm single-channel signal cable (1)
- Colour-coded Test Grabbers (36)
- Zipped Carrying case
- CD-ROM containing application software, drivers and documentation
- Printed User Manual
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!