LAP-PWTM Pulse Width Trigger Module
ZeroPlus LAP-PWTM pulse width trigger module for Logic Cube logic analysers.
- Triggers on preset pulse width
- Triggers on high level or low level
- Useful for monitoring unstable signals
- Input width range: 40nS to 84mS.
The Pulse Width Trigger Module is used to create a trigger for a ZeroPlus logic analyser if a pre-determined pulse width has been met. The trigger condition can be set as a high level, low level or waveform in a complete cycle. By setting the time width, you will be able to verify is a pulse reaches the required trigger condition or not. This is useful for determining unstable signal cycles.
- LAP-PWTM Pulse Width Trigger Module (1)