LAP-USB-KIT USB Breakout Adapter
The ZeroPlus LAP-USB-KIT is a USB breakout adapter to easily connect to USB signals.
- Makes it easy to tap into a USB v1.0 and v1.1 connection
- Header pins to attach logic analyser probes etc
- Designed and manufactured by ZeroPlus but useful for any manufacturer's analyser
- Saves the engineering time and expense of manufacturing your own breakout board
- More reliable than a hand-soldered breadboard
It allows USB signals to be accessed via header pins, making monitoring the USB signals much easier. The accessible signals are: GND D Data D- Data PowerVCC () The USB bridge is also supplied with a standard USB cable (Type A plus to Type B plug). Although designed to be used with ZeroPlus logic/protocol analysers, the USB Bridge can be used with any logic analyser.
- USB Breakout Adapter (1)
- USB Cable (1)