LE-270A CAN Bus Analyser
The Lineeye LE-270A is a CAN and LIN bus communication data logger.
- CAN and LIN Bus data capture
- Dual Channel (2 x CAN, 2 x LIN or 1 x CAN 1 x LIN)
- Operates stand-alone or connected to a PC
- Baud rate: 20Kbps~1Mbps (CAN), 400bps~26Kbps (LIN)
- Protocols supported: CAN, Device Net, LIN (Rev 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 2.0, 2.1)
- External Inputs: 4-channels (analog: -16V to ?, 10-bit, 15Ksps. digital: VIH 2V min, VIL 0.5V max)
- Trigger input: 1
- Trigger outputs: 2
- Recording type: ring buffer or buffer full
- Captured data can be stored on an SD card (up to 8GB)
- Designed for automotive and automation applications
- Powered by high-speed USB port or an external 8~32V dc supply
- Operating temperature: -20°C ~°C
The Lineeye LE-270A is a Communication Data Logger, which records CAN/LIN communication logs in the SD/SDHC card extended periods. When used with a PC, it performs as a CAN/LIN protocol analyser and monitors data on the PC in real time. When used stand-alone it performs as a CAN/LIN data logger, and saves data on a SD/SDHC card. It has two High-speed CAN transceivers, two Low-speed CAN transceivers and two LIN (TJA1020) transceivers. It monitors two channels of CAN or LIN, or one CAN and one LIN transceivers. In addition, four channels of Analog/Digital signals can be recorded. Power failure protection, water-proofing and low power consumption makes LE-270A ideal for use in automotive, factory automation and other production applications.
- LE-270PS Analyser (1)
- Mini-USB cable (1)
- CAN/LIN DSUB cable (1)
- Power plug cable (1)
- 8Gbyte SDHC card
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!