LER-123A UV/EPROM Eraser
The Leap Electronic LER-123A is an ac mains powered UV EPROM Eraser with a durable quality steel case and a timer (0 to 60 minutes).
- For erasing any UV Erasable device
- AC mains powered. Power adapter included
- Built-in 0-60 minute mechanical timer for reliability
- Antistatic device drawer holds to 24 x 24-pin, 0.6" devices
- Safety auto cut-off when device drawer opened
- LED status indicators
- Robust steel construction
- Spare UV tubes available for purchase
Anti-Static Foam Lined Tray
Devices to be erased are inserted into an anti-static foam-lined pull out drawer. The size of the UV EPROM Eraser tray (which is fitted with anti-static foam) is 26.5cm x 15cm (capable of holding up to 24 x 24-pin x 0.6" devices). The tray is fitted with anti-static foam to protect the devices being erased from electrostatic damage.
The tube is fitted with an electronic starter which helps to extend the tube life and an LED to indicate when the eraser is operating. An auto cut-off switch is fitted as a safety feature to extinguish the UV lamp when the device drawer is opened.
AC Mains Powered
An ac mains power adapter is always included with the LER-123A, fitted with a EU or UK plug (depending on delivery address). This is often not the case. A larger model, the is also available. Leap Electronic is the original manufacturer of the LER-123A.
- LER-123A UV EPROM Eraser (1)
- AC Mains Adapter (1)
- Printed Instructions (1)