Level Shifter Board
The Level Shifter Board, as the name suggests, is designed to shift the voltage level from 1.2V to 3.3V for the Total Phase Aardvark
- Supports level shifting for I2C, SPI, and MDIO signals
- For use with the Aardvark, Cheetah and Beagle I2C/SPI Analyser
- Supports voltage levels of 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.0V, and 3.3V
- Supplies power to downstream devices
- I2C speeds up to 800KHz
- SPI and MDIO speeds of 20MHz
The Level-Shifter Board allows to your perform level shifting for I2C, SPI, and MDIO signals and supports voltage levels of 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.0V, and 3.3V. It can be used to supply power to downstream devices and transfers I2C signals at a speed of 800 kHz and SPI and MDIO signal at speeds of 20 MHz.
The board has two connectors for connecting to the target interface and two additional connectors to connect an Aardvark/Cheetah Host Adapter and a Beagle Protocol Analyser. The board needs to be powered at the Host/Analyser interface by a 5V power supply. This is normally supplied by the Host Adapter or Analyser. The Target interface is powered either from the Target interface itself or from the Host end via a set of jumper selectable voltages.
Total Phase Level Shifter Board
- Level Shifter Board (1)
- 150mm (6") 10-pin ribbon cable (1)
- 38mm (1.5") 10-pin ribbon cable (1)
- Configuration jumpers (3)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!