Load-N-Go In-System Programmer
LOAD-n-GO is a low cost handheld in-circuit programmer that supports PIC10/PIC12/PIC14/PIC16/PIC18/PIC24 MCUs and dsPIC.
- Contains 2MB flash memory for storing up to 4 separate programs (512KB or less).
- LOAD-n-GO can power target board (2.5V, 3.3V and 5V available)
- Updated firmware can be downloaded free of charge
- Programmer control software included
- Runs on 4 x AA batteries (included) or a 9V AC adapter
- Automatic shut-off conserves power when not in use
- RoHS compliant
Running on four AA batteries this mobile programmer can go where no PC or ZeroPlus-Laptop could go before. The device allows for quick field programming of targets with up to four firmware images. Load-n-Go can also be powered via USB or with a standard 9V AC adapter. Use it as a regular in-circuit debugger/in-circuit serial programmer with the CCS IDE Compiler. The programming process is as easy as 1-2-3 with the Load-n-Go. Simply load the program into the Load-n-Go via a USB cable, connect to the target and program! Non-technical users will find the selectable firmware feature and program status readout fool-proof! The .
- LOAD-n-GO programmer (1)
- AA batteries (4)
- ICSP cable terminated in RJ-12 connector (1)