Logiscope Logic Analyser
The iMSO-104 from Oscium is a fully featured 200MHz 16-channel logic analyser add-on for the Apple iPad, iPod touch and iPhone.
- 100Mhz, 16-channel logic analyser
- Compatible with 2V, 2.5V, 3.3V and 5V targets
- Input voltage range -0.5V to . Input capacitance approx 7pF
- Sample rates from 10Hz to 100MHz
- Maximum input frequency 30MHz square wave.
- 1000 sample capture buffer
- Compatible with iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, IPod (3rd and 4th generation), iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S
- Advanced triggering capability: 4 complex triggers with delays and 2 sub-trigger events
- Triggering: Edge, Value, Width, I2C address, I2C data, I2C byte count, SPI count, SPI value, UART byte value
- UART decoding: All standard speeds to 921,600bps (5-9 bits)
- I2C decoding: All speeds
- SPI decoding: (1-16 bits) with modes 0-3 up to 25MHz
- Parallel decoding: (1-16 bits)
- Includes two logic harnesses (each with 8 digital signals plus one ground)
- Software downloadable from the iTunes App Store
Traditional logic analysers require you to capture large amounts of data in a buffer then zoom and filter the data to find what you are looking for. Advanced TriggeringThe LogiScope encourages you to take a more focused approach by triggering capture on exactly what you need to look at. It provides a powerful set of complex triggers incorporating delays to let you really focus on the data you want to see.
Logiscope Oscilloscope/Logic Analyser for iPad, iPod and iPhone
Logiscope Demonstration (1)
Logiscope Demonstration (2)
- Logiscope Logic Analyser (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!