LuLaUSB Logic Analyser
The LuLaUSB is a 16-channel, 200MHz hand-held logic analyser with a USB 2.0 interface.
- 16-channel logic analyser
- 200MHz maximum sample rate
- 1M sample buffer depth per-channel
- 50 MHz input bandwidth
- 270KΩ/8pF input impedance
- 0 to 7V max input, 1.2 to 2.2V variable threshold
- External clock input
- Digital data logging facility (long recording time)
- No external power supply for normal usage (powered from USB interface)
- Easy to use, mature software, compatible with Win 7, Win Vista and Win XP (32-bit)
The Janatek LuLaUSB is small enough to fit into your shirt pocket, yet it is a sophisticated logic analyser, capable of capturing data at 200MHz on its 16 channels simultaneously.
- LuLaUSB Logic Analyser (1)