M-501 Linux SOM
The Artila M-501 is a credit card size ARM9 Linux-based system on module (SoM).
- Based on an Atmel AT91RM9200 CPU, 200MIPS @180MHz
- 64MB SDRAM, 16MB NOR FLASH memory.
- -20 to 80° C wide-temperature operation
- One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet interface
- Two USB 2.0 Host ports
- One SD (secure digital) interface
- Four 921.6Kbps UARTs
- I2C (Inter-IC), I2S (Inter-IC Sound) and SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) buses
- GPIO: 32x pins, CMOS/TTL-level
- 8-bit local bus (A0-A7, D0-D7), with 4x chip selects
- Small footprint, 80 x 50mm only
- Ultra low power consumption, less than 2.5W
- Linux 2.6.x OS is pre-built, supports file system
- GNU C/C tool chain is included
The Artila M-501 is powered by 180MHz Atmel AT91RM9200 ARM Thumb Processor with memory management unit, and equipped with 64MB SDRAM, and 16MB NOR Flash. The M-501 is also pre-installed with Linux 2.6.14 OS, busybox utility collection, wget, and various hardware device drivers. The M-501 comes with one 10/100Mbps Ethernet, two USB 2.0 hosts, four UARTs with hardware flow control, and 32 programmable digital I/Os. In addition, Secure Data Card (SD) interface, Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI), Inter-IC(I2C) bus, Inter-IC Sound (I2S) bus, and external local bus are included. The M-501 is a reliable SOM to be used in various embedded systems. It is ideal for all kinds of industrial applications, including intelligent transportation system (ITS), building automation, energy-saving system, and scenario control systems.
- M-501 Linux SOM (1)